Aroha Book Bundle with Printable Posters
Grab the best-selling series of books about emotions to help your children learn to recognise and label their own emotions and broaden their emotional literacy. This has never been so important than the unpredictable world our children are facing today.
Included in the bundle:
- #1 NZ Bestseller & Award-winning - How Do I Feel? A Dictionary of Emotions for Children - with 60+ definitions to help children identify and understand emotions
- NZ Bestseller - Aroha's Way - A children's guide through emotions. Come along on a journey with Aroha, as she wards off nervousness, fear, worrying thoughts and apprehension, with simple, yet effective tools that everyone can use. These emotions are the four emotions associated with anxiety.
- NZ Bestseller - Let It Go - Emotions are energy in motion. Join Aroha and her friends as they navigate their way through four emotions: sadness, anger, shame and fear. Let It Go encourages children to explore what emotions feels like in their body and find a unique way to release them.
- Wildling Bestseller - Aroha Knows. Aroha knows that nature is there for you and for me. Spending time out in nature makes her feel all kinds of wonderful emotions. Throughout the book, Aroha and her friends experience our amazing world and we prompt children and adults to think about how it can benefit our wellbeing.
- Aroha Belly Breathing Poster - That you can print out from home.
- Let It Go Poster - That you can print off from home.