Aroha Bundle - Three PackRegular price $40.00 Sale price $36.00 Save $4.00
We hope through our series of Aroha books, we can help to start conversations around emotions, promote emotional regulation and expand emotional literacy. This wasn't something that was taught to us when we were small, and so, our books are as much for the big wildlings as they are for the little ones.
Together, we can learn to manage our emotions in safe and healthy ways, keeping a strong line of love and connection between adult and child.
Here are just a few of the 5-star reviews:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “My 7-yr old struggles with anxiety - so much so that it affects her breathing every time she gets slightly stressed. We had previously tried talking it through and belly breathing exercises. But it took this book - and Aroha showing her the way - before she really opened up and practiced these techniques. The book is such a beautifully written and illustrated piece - it's easy for both of us to read. The notes at the back really got the conversation flowing too. Thank you for this book. I was finding it difficult to get through to my daughter. Obviously she needed to see it through Aroha's eyes first to normalise her own emotions.” Kim
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Actually I bought Aroha knows, Aroha's way, and Let it go - three children's picture books about dealing with emotions. I think they are an excellent resource for talking to children about how to manage strong and painful emotions. It was the first time I bought something from an add on facebook, and this purchase was a good one." Elisabeth
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I’m a leader of emotional intelligence literacy at my school and I bought this book for my own children,5 and 3. It’s so powerful. I love the practical strategies it teaches my young kids when they notice the emotions in the story." Kymberly
Grab the first three books in the Aroha series and save 10%!
Included in the bundle is:
- NZ Bestseller - Aroha's Way - A children's guide through emotions. Come along on a journey with Aroha, as she wards off nervousness, fear, worrying thoughts and apprehension, with simple, yet effective tools that everyone can use. These emotions are the four emotions associated with anxiety.
- NZ Bestseller - Let It Go - Emotions are energy in motion. Join Aroha and her friends as they navigate their way through four emotions: sadness, anger, shame and fear. Let It Go encourages children to explore what emotions feels like in their body and find a unique way to release them.
- Wildling Bestseller - Aroha Knows. Aroha knows that nature is there for you and for me. Spending time out in nature makes her feel all kinds of wonderful emotions. Throughout the book, Aroha and her friends experience our amazing world and we prompt children and adults to think about how it can benefit our wellbeing.
- Aroha Belly Breathing Poster - Free Download
- Let It Go Poster - Free Download